Cookies Extended Notice
This “Extended Notice” has been specially designed and tailored to the website www.cepimspa.it to comply with the Ruling issued on 8th May 2014 by the Privacy Watchdog. It overrides any other notice posted on the website and/or issued by the company so far, which, along with it, provides all information required under art. 13 of LD 196/2003 and following rulings of the Privacy Watchdog.
Please note that any use of all or part of this notice on any other website, which it would certainly be irrelevant to and/or incorrect for and/or inconsistent with, may be fined by the Privacy Watchdog.
On these webpages, our company uses technology that is based on the so-called “cookies”, and this notice tries to clearly and accurately explain how these cookies work. This notice overrides any previous information provided by the company about cookies, which therefore shall be regarded as obsolete.
What are cookies
Cookies are text strings (small files) that websites send to the user’s device (pc, tablet, smartphone, etc.), where they are stored and then sent back to the same websites the next time the user visits them.
Types and purposes of cookies
This websites uses the following types of cookies:
- Analytic cookies: anonymous, aggregate web analytic tools that provide information about how users use the website, how they got there, number and length of visits, etc. Such cookies help improve the website for easier access and produce statistics. Such cookies are not essential for an optimum experience of the website, so they can be disabled.
- Third-party cookies: cookies installed on the user’s device by third-party website administrators through this website. Third-party cookies are mainly for analytics, most of them deriving from Google Analytics. For further information about Google Analytics, click on: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
To disable cookies and prevent Google Analytics collecting data, users may download the additional component of their browser to disable Google Analytics, by clicking on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In particular, users may set their devices to the so-called “private browsing”, whereby their browsers will stop storing the backlog of visited websites, passwords, cookies and other information about the pages they have visited.
Note that, if users decide to disable all cookies (including technical ones), the quality and timing of the services provided by this website could dramatically deteriorate, and access to some sections of the website might be barred.
Practical tips for browser setting
- Google Chrome: click on the “Customise and Control Google Chrome” Icon on the top right of the page, then select “Settings” in the Menu. In the template that opens up, select “Show Advanced Settings”, then go to “Privacy” and click on “Content Settings” where you can block all or part of the cookies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the “Tools” icon on the top right of the page, then select “Internet Options” in the Menu. In the template that opens up, select “Privacy” where you can block all or part of the cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: in the drop-down menu on the top left of the page, select “Options”. In the template that opens up, select “Privacy” where you can block all or part of the cookies.
Document drawn up on: 18/05/2015
IMPORTANT COMPANY NOTICES:
This “Extended Notice” has been specially designed and tailored to the website www.cepimspa.it based on the information provided by it, so it should not be used for any other website, as it might not comply with the relevant legal/regulatory terms.
See the attached important directions, which must be strictly adhered to for the Extended Notice to be posted on the corporate website in compliance with the applicable laws.